Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hats Off to Miss California - "This should not happen in America."

I was very impressed by Carrie Prejean's address this week. She has been raked through the mud simply because she exercised her American right to speak freely. Her opinion did not match up with many on the left, and therefore she has been highly criticized for simply holding a belief.

And, here again, is another example of the utter hypocrisy of the left. As long as an opinion lines up with their agenda, they are the loudest proponents for free speech. But, as soon as someone has the guts to voice an opinion that may not be 'politically correct,' they are oh so quick to pounce, to criticize and to ruin.

This country needs more individuals like this woman - more who are brave enough to stand up for what they believe in and to stick by those beliefs even when they are not 'politically correct.'



4 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO MISSY! I am glad she shed a tear also! So hypocritical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I'm so glad she didn't back down. And i'm glad Trump had her back. And not to mention the fact that she is so freakin hot i can't even stand it. oh my....

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the da bomb...I hate that perez hilton chickdude and any one that put that trash in his place is on my fav list. The only thing I cant stand about this girl is the fact that she is dating dweebo Michael Phelps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Seriously I can't stand some people and that idoiot Perez Hilton is one of them. That was a good clip!

    ReplyDelete